Friday, March 13, 2009

Brewin'

OK, so these pictures have been sitting in my computer witing to be posted for quite some time now.... So I am going to be posting a bunch right now... so hold on...

So, I was thinking... what am i going to do out there in Canyon City? ... ... ... not much. Then I got to wondering... What kind of beer do they have out there? Maybe.. yeah, yeah! That's what I'll do... haha. Turns out there is a brother in my congregation that brews. So we got together and decided to make a batch. His name is Patrick, and he's awesome. Pics below.

A pic of the ingredients to make my first batch. We are going to make stout.

"What you think you're doing??" "Forget about it!"
There goes the hops!
ummm... not sure why i took this picture...

Here we are ... and maybe you're wondering... why the hat? well, i guess even if you get ONE HAIR in your brew it can completely change and ferment the brew to make it completely disgusting.... I have hair issues...
WEll, one more week to go before I can open my first bottle. Here's to no hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment