Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Events prior to the DR

Ok, so got a little backed up there. Before I put up the pictures of my trip to the Dominican Republic, here are a few events that took place before I left.

Seldom Worked Help Group

A Group came out to Canyon City to help out with some of our far out rural territories. They are from around Corvallis.

Here's the group just before we left for our territory that takes about 1.5 hours just to get there.
The brother flew in on their plane and he took me up.
nice day, nice plane.

Flying over Mt. Vernon
Mountains to the South
The Valley around HWY 26
Dayville

John Day

Canyon City
YAY for NOT dying in a fiery crash!
white shirt gang! Don't mess with us!
Me and Tom


Manacotti at Sean's House
So me and Sean decided we needed some good food and to test his new cooking prowess. So we cooked up some Manicotti (I think) and loved our life.

cooked with rosemary and lemon tyme, delicious!
Sweet dense cornbread
... and wine. I miss wine.
Pypes didn't get any cuz he's a BABY.

Buddy Tennis night
So Khaden and Jonathan came out to do some work and to play a bit. They only stayed a few nights, but I got to play tennis with them. I'm just going to get more rusty as he get's MUCH better. What's that all about??? :P

King of the Mountain!
Pypes wants to play!
No? well, take THAT then!
Happy Chang
Aliens in the background?? or tennis ball about to hit the head? You decided..
"NO... that was IN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment