Howdy all y'all!
So recently, good friends Phil and Derek came out for a visit to do a little service, but we managed to cram a bit of fun in there too.
As a side point, I think it's hilarious how many people I have had visit me while I have not had a bathroom. It just tells you the times of friends i have had the privilege to forge. YOu are all amazing. Thank you.
Anyway, they got here at a ridiculous hour on Friday (hilarious story, BTW, as to why it took so long, those of you who know Phil should ask him, those of you who don't... probably don't care. :P), and then they took off Monday afternoon. In a hike almost to the top of out mountain out here, see a waterfall, go on a 30 mile bike ride up a crazy hill, BBQ, shower with garden hoses, and also manage to get quite a bit of service time in as well.
It was a good weekend, and here's how it went.
(sorry no pictures of the bike ride)
We start at the hike up Strawberry Mountain
Phil and Derek
Look who came too!
The weather was perfect
Alot of these pictures are in here solely because i took them and thought they were pretty...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE!
Strawberry Lake
Jan, Dave and Jacey
Cool fungus
Sharlee, Jed, and Lizbeth from Burns, OR, Sierra, Pyper, Jody and JAcey
Paw or Rock?
You're always in my shot Derek! Get outta there!!
Who's that little guy following Derek around?
The waterfall
Jubal, Larry (the dog), Mesa and Alicia
What are you thinking Phil?
Hi Jed, Do you know why Phil gave me that look??...
PHIL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? I turn away for ONE second!! ... Ok, I'm coming in too...
Who's a little baby on a rock?
Sean came down Sunday night and we all had a splendid time.
No comments:
Post a Comment