As usual, I am behind on my posts... and that's my excuse...
So as many of you know, Heather Petersen and Jon Pool decided to tie the knot a couple of weeks ago at the King's Raven Vineyards.
Here are the images of the festivities.
grapes on the vine
The ceremony presided my Mark himself
Ernie Kribs
The background
The kiss
The dining tent
Esther, the Perez's and ... that other girl that I don't know...
View of the setting
Esther came all the way from France to attend!
I hear that Heather hand made her wedding tower of cupcakes!
pretty...
Me and Kasey
Ruben, Khaden and Raleigh
The couple of honor
Myriah, Kasey and Whitney
Jesse and Myriah
The dinner menu
Centerpieces
The first dance.
Mark and Kathy Petersen
Dancing
The Aurora Pools
The sun is beginning to set
HUGE spider at the wedding!
look at the sky!
Esther and Laura
We'll be at these two's wedding coming up soon I guess. :P
Me and Michcael.
No comments:
Post a Comment