June 28th - 31st
So officially, the move happened. I no longer have any more possessions in Portland anymore. It's a weird feeling.
But as it happens, Jehovah knows exactly what we need in times like this. Three brothers from my congregation offer to help me install the flooring and to move my junk into my trailer. It was incredible the Love that was shown. I find that there are different levels of love shown. There is teh ever permeating love among Jehovah's people, but then there are times where it feels as if Jehovah has turned the "volume knob" of his love to high. It is ALMOST too much to handle, and if it wasn't turned down soon, you would NOT be able to handle it.
That was my weekend.
It was awesome. Really it was. It's something I hope all of you who read this have experienced.
It is hard to convey emotion in pictures, but here is an attempt.
Getting my Queen size mattress to storage... on my corolla...


Ove getting the pad down.

Chuck all set up.

This is Chuck's 20' truck and trailer. It was awesome.

Ove and Derek getting the lines set up for the floors to match.

Chuck's getting around the corner.

All done! About 7 hours! These brothers are incredible! (I'm saying "incredible" alot in this post)

Taking it easy

I really need to get the furniture in here.

Star and Esther get there a bit late. They had to deal with CRAZY thunderstorms and Elk all over the place.

Look who THEY brought!!!!

"why iz derr a laser on meez footz?"

Cowboy up Pyper!

Getting the Furniture in!

Boxes of ridiculousness! My mom and Sis rocked it out!

gettin there

The work crew! Ove Petersen, Star & Esther Hollman, My Mom, Me, Pyper, Mr. Nimms, Derek Williams and Chuck Christensen

The brothers had left, and Star and I got started on the deck out back.

The little ones getting ready for sleep.

Emo hair.

Getting the clips on.

The boards are on.

dusting out the car mats!



So, my mom was cleaning a shelf and a glass cover for a light fell off and hit her in the eye. She got a black eye from it! :( Here is Pyper keeping her company. With just a few weeks till their convention, this makes me really sad! I hope it get's better by then.

together for the last day. :( more sad things...

You should have seen it before we cleaned it!

The puppy run! Scamps for Pypes!

There's his doggy door.

The finished deck.

The living room.

Hope you enjoyed it!
Next, paint/the woodstove/and other trips. til then!
looks great! miss you!
ReplyDelete